Happy 8th Anniversary SS501!
A year ago today, I decided to start posting a character a day to help myself review and to also help anyone else who might need it. At the time, I never imagined that I would actually be able to keep up with it for an entire year, let alone that there would be such a positive response to this blog~!! So, as a thank you to all of my followers, both old and new, I wanted to do a giveaway to just show how much it means to me that you all have followed and stuck around! ^^/
- Basic Japanese Kanji, Volume 1
- Shinzi Katoh notebook
- This postcard
- A set of Tumblr buttons
- Candy/Snacks (right now it’s just Hi-Chew and Takenoko no Sato but I might end up buying something else too~!!)
- There will be one winner, who will be chosen randomly
- Since I’m doing this as a thank you to my followers you have to be following this blog~
- Reblog once only
- Like for an extra entry
- No giveaway blogs
- I’m willing to ship anywhere!!
- The giveaway will end and I will pick a winner on June 15th~
- Please have your ask boxes open~
If you have any questions/if I forgot to mention anything, feel free to send me an ask~!!!
Thank you and good luck!!! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ﾉ
he looks like one of the italian people pushing one of those boats
You don’t even understand, there are actual tears.
i’m skyping with a cute boy help
I SACRIFICED HIM TO THE MAYAN GODS WAS THAT NATURAL ENOUGH
Thank you so much baby for making today one of the best days in my life.. I’ve always wanted to hear you introducing yourself as that and today it happened! thank you baby! ThanKyu !
My new rule is to literally reblog this every time I see it. Because this is now my favorite fucking post on tumblr.
OMG CHANGMIN, YOU FAIL! SHAME ON YOU! hahahahaha
i tried to scroll past it
- J-Pop has Arashi
I had meant to do this when I reached a certain amount of followers, but then I decided to wait for EXO’s comeback (and we all know how long that was)… and now I’m almost up another 100 followers, but decided to just do it anyway.
Since I know that most of the people are either an EXO or Arashi fan, that’s what I’ll be giving away :D
Honestly, I’m not sure why some of you are following me, so I’m doing this as a thank you.
Prizes (there will be 3 winners!)
First place - EXO’s comeback album or Arashi’s ‘Endless Game’ LE
Can either choose either EXO-K or EXO-m version, if there ends up having different versions, then of course you can choose
2nd Place - EXO’s ‘MAMA’ (Kor ver) or Arashi’s ‘Endless Game’ RE
Can either choose either EXO-K or EXO-M’s version. It will be unopened so cards will not be known
3rd Place - EXO’s ‘MAMA’ (Chinese ver) or any other Arashi RE
Can either choose either EXO-K or EXO-M’s version. It will be unopened so cards will not be known. Arashi RE can be of your choice, just as long as it’s still being sold.
- Giveaway ends June 17, 2013 at 12AM (J/KST)
- Must be an Arashi or EXO fan, I will look through your archive!
- You must be following me, it’s a follower’s giveaway after all
- You can reblog/like up to 5 times a day otherwise it’s spamming! I’m hoping the notes will be okay…if not, I’m moving this to LJ but for you guys still.
- Please tag posts with rosevic87!giveaway
- This is opened to everyone around the world! I will ship internationally!
- I will be choosing the winner through a random number generator to be fair
- Any questions, don’t hesitate to message me!
- You must have your ask box open for it is the only I can/will contact you. I will send a message to the winner and that person will have a day to respond, otherwise I will choose another winner. (Last time a winner did not have their ask box opened, so it went to the next person that the generator came up with)
I swear to God if one more stupid fandom ruins a beautiful text post i am calling the police.
WHO NEEDS EXTREME SPORTS WHEN MAKING GROWNUP PHONE CALLS GIVES ME MORE ADRENALINE THAN I WILL EVER NEED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
Can we all just take a moment to bless how accurate this post is.
tumblr makes me realize 2 things -
most people have most the same weird problems as me.
and that i’m actually a lot more normal than a lot of people on here.